MMOElites: Aion 1.9.0.1 Khina Hack - MMOElites

[08/29/2014] September 2014 Sale is active! MMOElites Monthly subscription is 20% off regular price. (Click to Subscribe)
[08/21/2014] AionTool, Comet, and Lookout are up-to-date with both NCSoft and GameForge servers.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aion 1.9.0.1 Khina Hack Khina hack ? =)

#11 User is online   PharmerPhale  Icon

• 農家の失敗

• Group: Administrator
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:07 AM

View PostSerux, on 22 June 2010 - 08:54 PM, said:

There are several private exploits that allow you to reap in the rewards.

SS or it didn't happen. :mellow:

#12 User is offline   Yamachi  Icon

• .:: Secret Squirrel ::.

• Group: Moderator

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:47 AM

@chupacabra: Please show respect to fellow members in future. Thank you.

#13 User is offline   Serux  Icon

• Pee Pee Tee Hee
  • Group: Member

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

@Yamachi - I want your babies' skulls cracked into the ground with a hammer!

#14 User is offline   xellkiller  Icon

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

okay... i think we didnt get any far yet by thinking about something to gain LOTS of khina in a short period of time

no matter if it is a hack/bot/exploit/bug/whatsoever

i think i should have explained it better from the start that im looking for an OPURTUNITY to gain much khina, no matter how.

#15 User is offline   Aggits  Icon

• LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:14 AM

View Postcrey, on 23 June 2010 - 04:40 AM, said:

ahhhh yes, duped to my hearts desires.............kinda miss D2............cant wait for D3

Crey.. i keep waiting for your avatars bewbs to fall out or something, seriously have watched it for 15 mins stones one day..

back on topic.

The fastest way by far to make kinah in Aion is to grind on humanoids for gold, other than that, you have mobs at different lvl ranges that have better drops than others.. eg..
as an asmo, head to the Snowy Kirrin at lvl 33 and farm them, the white weapons they drop vendor for upwards of 50k per drop, also on double xp weekends, every 20 - 30 mobs drop expert worthy armor fluxes that vendor rather well..
sticking with asmo, at lvl 36 head to the snowy brax, they have a tendancy of dropping golds every couple of hundred kills, and the white weapons again vendor for upwards of 120k each. although neither of these are humanoids, they still drop often enough to make up for it.

Elyos at about lvl 36, head down south of eltnen, look for Moomba the Earthshaker, he is a named mob, and has a 33% drop rate, spawns are only 1 hr apart at last visit, and not normally camped due to location and rifters.. he drops almost classes weapons in green, and on the server i played elyos on a little while ago, his items used to vendor for a bit.

for both classes, you cant go past good old fashioned gathering and crafting, get your alchemy up to 110 and your gathering up to 190.. and start picking theonia/lumesia for life potions/serums and hasia/umblia for mana potions/serums, on any server, they sell like mad...

I normally make about 150k for 2 hours of bot gathering just on either of them craftables.

There, I have given you some ideas to make you kinah fast enough to not need to stress about hacking for kinah...

Thanked by 3 Members:

#16 User is offline   Jatacid  Icon

• Genius of Acid

• Group: Developer
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Auction tools are good too. Ones that check the broker for items which are sold at prices LESS than what they get sold at a vedor for lol. So you just buy them and resell them to the vendor and you're sweet. You can make quite alot of profit this way. After the server mergers, alot of this kind of stuff will be unnecessary as most prices will go down.

Thanked by 1 Member:

#17 User is offline   Aggits  Icon

• LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

View PostJatacid, on 28 June 2010 - 06:28 PM, said:

Auction tools are good too. Ones that check the broker for items which are sold at prices LESS than what they get sold at a vedor for lol. So you just buy them and resell them to the vendor and you're sweet. You can make quite alot of profit this way. After the server mergers, alot of this kind of stuff will be unnecessary as most prices will go down.

I havent been able to find any working ones since 1.9... so if you know of any you can suggest, please link a loc.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users