MMOElites: World Of Tanks Hack Interest? - MMOElites

All sales are currently suspended while we consider different methods of releasing tools.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

World Of Tanks Hack Interest? Hmmm....?

#1 User is offline   Mojoguy  Icon

• Group: Member

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Recently got invited to World of Tanks beta, and was wondering if anyone else is running around in this game like I have been? The only problems I have with this game is it has an excruciatingly GAY aiming system. In effect, forcing you to shell out $$ to an "asian-esq" grinder....but with WW2 tanks.

Was wondering if anyone is currently working, or would like to start work, on a no reticule spread "program" for this game with me :)? I've had previous experience creating hacks for Planetside, but nothing amazing :whistling:.

Btw, howdy all...first post :D!

Thanked by 1 Member:

#2 User is offline   PharmerPhale  Icon

• 農家の失敗

• Group: Administrator
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

I got a key from Marcus Eikenberry and played a bit... but yah - was super lame aiming system. I really like some of the features of the game but I couldn't get into it. Based on this interview Marcus did with the CEO I am guessing the game has little or no anti-hack protection. A small company like that likely isn't aware of how easy it is to hack these days. :P

Anyways, I've got a lot going on right now but I do have the game and account so if you need help or whatever let me know.

#3 User is offline   Mojoguy  Icon

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

View PostPharmerPhale, on 19 July 2010 - 07:28 PM, said:

I got a key from Marcus Eikenberry and played a bit... but yah - was super lame aiming system. I really like some of the features of the game but I couldn't get into it. Based on this interview Marcus did with the CEO I am guessing the game has little or no anti-hack protection. A small company like that likely isn't aware of how easy it is to hack these days. :P

Anyways, I've got a lot going on right now but I do have the game and account so if you need help or whatever let me know.

My problem being is that I've never tried to "hack" a game that I didn't have a sterile environment to work with (e.g: In Planetside I could goto some random locked cont and grab a gun from the terminal and find No-Recoil, No-Reload etc etc). Thus, I'm kind of lost on how to search for different reticule changes when A: There isn't a way to change it without moving (meaning i'd have to scan the change within a second or so of it changing).

Also, yea...they have ZERO anti-cheating support. I sat there for over 3hrs going through the "normal" basic checks to make sure key features had proper server-side checks (such as credits, Experience, Crew Experience, Gold, credit receipt checks on tanks being purchased/sold etc). Unfortunately I found nada, so it seems the only REAL benefits would be a Reticule No-Spread hack, and a Radar hack....then that game would be amazingly fun to play :thumbsup: !

On a side note, I'm still looking to learn the more "advanced" steps to hacking games (such as harder online ones). Yet, online tutorials can only go so far (read every single one @ elitepvpers.de etc etc). So, for now I'm stuck in the novice to moderate hacker skill based range :mellow:. I did however find it funny how PAINFULLY EASY Mortal Online was to hack (got fly hack, run modifier hack , weight limit hack, teleporting etc on 1st day of launch). My problem with Mortal was that I couldn't find a properly explained tutorial on how to "properly" find & change the more advanced ASM values to turn them into a proper trainer :(. So, if anyone is looking for an apprentice who is a fast learning and willing to help tremendously I'm here :pirate:!

-Mojoguy :laugh:

This post has been edited by Mojoguy: 19 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

#4 User is offline   PharmerPhale  Icon

• 農家の失敗

• LocationCanada

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

Basic understanding of how programs (and code) work is helpful. If you've ever used scripting languages like lua, autoit, php, etc then you're already familiar with the basics of variables and statements. You can grab Cheat Engine and an ASM cheatsheet and start changing things in the memory whether it's actual values or the flow of the function(s). You'll have an easier time if you use a 32-bit OS.

Thanked by 1 Member:

#5 User is offline   Mojoguy  Icon

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

View PostPharmerPhale, on 19 July 2010 - 08:03 PM, said:

Basic understanding of how programs (and code) work is helpful. If you've ever used scripting languages like lua, autoit, php, etc then you're already familiar with the basics of variables and statements. You can grab Cheat Engine and an ASM cheatsheet and start changing things in the memory whether it's actual values or the flow of the function(s). You'll have an easier time if you use a 32-bit OS.

I've been running a 64bit OS now for over a year, and it might be half my problem as since I've upgraded to 64bit I've found it harder and harder to find the addresses I'm looking for :pirate:. Problem being, I can't ever go back......the performance is just too noticeable for me :confused:. I'll just have to learn how on 64bit :>!

ps: I have an Associates in Computer Science, with an emphasis in Programming. I'm currently going back for my Bachelors now :thumbsup:!

This post has been edited by Mojoguy: 19 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

#6 User is offline   PharmerPhale  Icon

• 農家の失敗

• LocationCanada

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

Noted.

p.s. I never finished highschool! :thumbsup:

#7 User is offline   Mojoguy  Icon

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

View PostPharmerPhale, on 19 July 2010 - 08:21 PM, said:

Noted.

The ONLY thing College teaches you is how to Read, Write, and do work when assigned MORE than highschool emphasized (just more laid back). That's IT.....everything else (such as specific information like, what's a subnet mask?) can be learned by doing one of those three things in RL. Just a piece of paper to hang on a wall :P.

This post has been edited by Mojoguy: 19 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

#8 User is offline   Mojoguy  Icon

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

View PostPharmerPhale, on 19 July 2010 - 08:21 PM, said:

Noted.

Hey Pharmer, do you know of anyone who has an "extra" account or key for World of Tanks beta? I found out that you can do a 1v1 match in "practice" mode. This would be excellent as a "sterile" enviroment for me to spend hours of cheatengine searching for "visuals" for a maphack, and to find the values for the ret's spreading when you move/fire etc.

ps: What value type would you look for if you were looking for the value for the reticule's spread count. I tried searching for "All" bytes but that's giving me WAAAYY too many values to comb through. My 2nd and 3rd choices would be Float or Double. Let me know what you think :D!

-Mojo

#9 User is offline   jacksonbrown  Icon

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

View PostMojoguy, on 19 July 2010 - 10:08 PM, said:

The ONLY thing College teaches you is how to Read, Write, and do work when assigned MORE than highschool emphasized (just more laid back). That's IT.....everything else (such as specific information like, what's a subnet mask?) can be learned by doing one of those three things in RL. Just a piece of paper to hang on a wall :P.

I would say the only thing college teaches you (unless you are in a specialty program) is how to dedicate yourself to something for 4 years+, which is really all an employer wants.

#10 User is offline   DrBeard  Icon

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:14 PM

So i tried using the cheat engine and it changes the credits on the screen visually but it wont let me spend them. When i log out and back in my original amount of credits remains :confused: Also wanted to know if you have made any progress in your venture to "enhance" game play in WoT.

This post has been edited by DrBeard: 18 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users